In line with our mission, we aim at making available the Platform for Wildlife Intelligence to all Wildlife Protection Organisations.
All licence and web-hosting costs are being sponsored by our Solution Partners. Hence, Wildlife Protection Organisations only pay a contribution for additional support services we provide.
To ensure that Wildlife Protection Organisations get the most out the Platform for Wildlife Intelligence, we provide a wide range of support services. As we understand that not all Wildlife Protection Organisations can afford these services, we created three support relations to suite even the smallest of budgets.
- If you become a Friend (F) we’ll grant you the right to use all of the facilities of the Platform for Wildlife Intelligence. This includes hosting services, ongoing research, development, and maintenance of the software. Help with user questions are handled through the Wildlife Intelligence Support Forum. As Friend you pay what you can afford. Of course we hope you pay the actual annual cost, which is 1815 euro.
- If you become Member (M) we help you with setting up the system, give you access to the file upload-facility, and access to our engineers to handle user questions and provide technical and tactical advise. The annual contribution for Members is 3640 euro.
- if you become Partner (P) we can help you to integrate the Platform for Wildlife Intelligence with all the systems that you already have, including local databases, trackers, sensors, on premise support, etc. The annual contribution for becoming a Partner is 4540 euro plus the cost of custom engineering.
Below you find the list of services per Support Relation.
|High Available Cloud Service, Unlimited data storage (1)||√||√||√|
|Benefits of continued Research, Development & Maintenance||√||√||√|
|Cluey Tracker & Data Collection app for Wildlife Rangers||√||√||√|
|Focus 360 Analytics app for Command Posts and Analysts (online)||√||√||√|
|Focus 360 Analytics app for Command Posts and Analyst (offline)||√|
|Data Upload Service||√||√|
|Future functions, incl. patrol heatmaps, incident compass, group chat, census forms, risk forecasting, briefing, dossier forming, criminal networks analysis, etc.||√||√||√|
|Wildlife Intelligence Forum Support||√||√||√|
|Scheduled video-conferences (e.g. Skype, Zoom.us) (1)||√||√|
|Assistance with configuration and implementation||√||√|
|Assistance with issues during upgrades||√||√|
|Assistance with troubleshooting||√||√|
|Within Week Best-Effort Support via Email or Chat (1)||√||√|
|Next Business Day Best-Effort Support via Email or Chat (1)||√|
|Communication with backoffice engineers||√|
|Setup of custom alerting rules and notification services (2)||√|
|Creation and placement of geofences) (2)||√|
|Third party integrations, e.g. trackers, sensors, data sources (2)||√|
|Custom ontology development (2)||√|
|Inclusion of custom icons (Cluey) (2)||√|
|On-premise installation support (2)||√|
|Sensor blueprints, firmware and algorithms||√|
|Custom sensor and software development (2)||√|
|Setup of field networks (SatCom, LoRa and others) (2)||√|
|Training: product use, analytics, briefing preparation, etc. (2)||√|
1 Fair use policy
2 Requires intake and possibly additional Project-Based Services
Support does not include:
- Support in languages other than English
- Support for organizations without Registered User Agreement
- Support for the Platform server releases other than the latest official release or the previous major build release.
- If a SCCSS API is suspected as the root cause of an issue, sample code able to replicate the issue must be provided.
Are you eligible for free licenses, hosting and sponsored support?
The Platform for Wildlife Intelligence is designed for Wildlife Protection Organisations. If you doubt whether you fit that profile, you can find out HERE all terms and conditions that apply.