The Wildlife Intelligence community is a friendly bunch and we expect you to be the same.
Here are some of our Community rules so we can all play nicely.
- Be kind and welcoming. Say hello to new-comers.
- Be encouraging and let yourself be encouraged.
- Try new things. Don’t be afraid to learn new skills.
- Share what you know. Everyone here is a teacher and a learner.
- Don’t be a jerk. Everyone knows it’s never cool to make someone feel bad.
- Give credit to your peers when you use their advice or reference their work.
- Don’t try to sell products or services.